Sunday 3 August 2014

Alixandra "Ali" Greenwood [Resurgence LARP] : "Dear Nat..." #2

Letter Date: 03/08/2014

Dear Nat,

I hope my first letter reached you safely. Are you well?

I write mainly to update you on the last week in Norwich, but...if I'm honest...I'm not quite sure where to begin.

I suppose my biggest news is that I finally took the Paladins' "Test of Mettle". And I've "proven" myself to them. And...I have decided to join them. Before you worry about what this will mean on your return, I did ask about the situation I will be in when you get back. The Paladin who accepted me told me he would "trust my judgement". So celebratory "welcome home" drinks on your return should still be fine!

A new recruit joined me for the trials. She reminded me of you a bit; she let her vices get the best of her too, and the NDF caught her and picked her out of it all. She's more irritating than you, though. She also has a fixation on food - and I am positive she was flirting with one of the Paladins!

There's a lot more to say...but I'm not sure I'm strong brave willing enough at the moment to go through all of that again in writing, yet. Definitely a "pub and enough drinks to black out" story, I think.

Please take care. Things are only getting harder back here in Norwich.

Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment